Do you have a minimum of one year of experience in the industry? do you want to work in a company where there are no restrictions, and freight forwarders only deal with what they are best at? in the omida group you have a debt collection department, HR, HR and an internal legal department at your disposal. you do what brings you profits. our strength is people and opportunities, which we expand every day so that you can earn more.
** There is no branch in your city? Contact us!**
Omida Group is a leader in road freight forwarding in Poland. In 2018, we performed nearly 200,000 transports, and the total revenue amounted to PLN 585 million. Omida Group consists of several closely cooperating companies, thanks to which we provide our clients with a complete service in the field of forwarding and each type of transport. We are proud of employees who, thanks to creativity, great ideas and solid daily work, climb up the career path. We have over 20 branches and we are still opening more.
- Planning and organizing international / domestic transport
- Monitoring the implementation of shipping orders
- Taking care of high quality / timely execution of orders and the company's image
- Active search for new customers and shipping companies
- Participation in the implementation of the department's budget assumptions
- Minimum one year of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the TFL market and shipping processes
- Knowledge of English / German communicative
- Ability to make contacts easily
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Assertiveness, negotiation skills
- Good work organization and task planning skills
- stable employment based on an employment contract;
- Multisport card
- private medical care
- fruit Fridays
- free tickets for sponsored events by Omida Group
- training and development support
- supporting passion
- interesting work in a company with an established position on the market, awarded with: Forbes Diamonds, Reliable Employer of 2017 and Business Gazelles
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Omida Logistics Sp. z o.o. al. Grunwaldzka 472, 80-309 Gdańsk. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment on the basis of: art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a - consent of the data subject, art. 6 (1) (a) c - legal provision - the Labor Code of June 26, 1974 - general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR). Your personal data will be stored for 30 days from the end of the current recruitment. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, as well as processors. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Providing personal data is obligatory under the law and in the remaining scope it is voluntary, but failure to provide data may result in refusal to participate in the recruitment process. Each CV should have the following clause: 'Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment.